Assistant Engineer Vacancy – Last Date 05 March 2019 (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala), University of Kerala recruits Assistant Engineer post. Candidates with B.Tech. experienced can apply.
University of Kerala Recruitment
Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) - B.Tech.
University of Kerala Recruitment Details
How to Apply for University of Kerala Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit University of Kerala website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in University of Kerala Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete University of Kerala Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) - B.Tech.recruitment process.
About Kerala University
The Kerala University (UoK), formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Trivandrum in the south Indian state of Kerala, India. It was established in 1937, long before the birth of the state of Kerala in India, by a promulgation of the Maharajah of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma who was also the first Chancellor of the university. C. P. Ramaswami Iyer, the then Diwan (Prime Minister) of Travancore, was the first Vice-Chancellor.
Contact us:UoK Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/