Rubber Board (Kottayam, Kerala) Recruitment 2019
Analytical Trainees (B.Sc. In Chemistry)
Rubber Board (Kottayam, Kerala) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Rubber Board (Kottayam, Kerala) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Rubber Board (Kottayam, Kerala) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Rubber Board (Kottayam, Kerala) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Rubber Board (Kottayam, Kerala) Analytical Trainees (B.Sc. In Chemistry)recruitment 2019 process.
Analytical Trainees (05 Vacancies) – Last Date (Interview) 23 January 2019, Rubber Board (Kottayam, Kerala) recruits Analytical Trainees post. B.Sc, experience candidate can apply.
About Rubber Board
The Rubber Board is a statutory body constituted by the Government of India, under the Rubber Act 1947, for the overall development of the rubber industry in the country. Commercial cultivation of natural rubber was introduced in India by the British, although the experimental efforts to grow rubber on a commercial scale in India were initiated as early as 1873 at the Botanical Gardens, Calcutta. The first commercial Hevea plantations in India were established at Thattekadu in 1902.
Website Address: http://www.rubberboard.org.in/
Contact Us: Rubber Board
Kottayam -686 002