National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) Recruitment
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) Consultant recruitment process.
National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) recruits Consultant post. Candidate with B.Sc, B.Tech experience can apply.
About National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML):
The National Metallurgical Laboratory, the third in the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) family of 38 laboratories. The foundation stone of NML was laid on 21.11.1946 by the first and only Governor General of independent India, Shri C.Rajagopalachari. The laboratory was formally inaugurated and dedicated to the nation on the 26th of November, 1950 by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru ” in a sprit of hope and faith in the future”. The laboratory formed part of the great plan, which Sir Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar visualised in 1940, for providing India with a network of research institutes capable of taking the country forward in the Science & Technology. The establishment of the laboratory was generously supported, in cash and kind, by Tata Industries Ltd., Sir Ratan Tata Trust and Sardar Bahadur Sir Indra Singh of Indian Steel and Wire Products (ISWP) Company. Dr. Balraj Nijhawan, the first Indian Director of the laboratory, set the pace for the rapid growth of the laboratory through the establishment of a number of pilot plants and facilities and initiating research programmes which were in line with the Five Year Plans of the young Republic of India. NML has one Centre at Chennai
Contact Us:National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur-831007
Tel: +91-657-2345000-001, 2345028, 2345205
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/