NMDC Limited Recruitment
Govt Job for Advisor (Retired Sr. Revenue official)
NMDC Limited Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NMDC Limited Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit NMDC Limited website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in NMDC Limited Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NMDC Limited Advisor (Retired Sr. Revenue official) recruitment process.
Advisor Vacancies – Last Date 10 October, NMDC Limited recruits Advisor posts. Retired Sr. Revenue official experienced candidates can apply.
About NMDC Limited
The NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation) Limited (BSE: 526371, NSE: NMDC) is a state-controlled mineral producer of the Government of India. It is owned by the Government of India and is under administrative control of the Ministry of Steel.
It is involved in the exploration of iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite etc.
It is India’s largest iron ore producer and exporter producing about 30 million tons of iron ore from 3 fully mechanised mines in Chhattisgarh and Karnataka. It also operates the only mechanised diamond mine in the country at Panna in Madhya Pradesh.
Contact us:NMDC LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Khanij Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad- 500028, INDIA.
Phone: +91-40-23538713 – 20 Fax : +91-40-23538711.
E-mail : email@example.com
Corporate Identity Number (CIN) – L13100AP1958GOI001674
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/