Govt Job for Junior Engineer (JE) - Diploma In Engineering, B.E.
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIWE Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIWE Junior Engineer (JE) - Diploma In Engineering, B.E.recruitment process.
Junior Engineer Vacancy – Last Date 07 February 2019, National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) recruits Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates with Diploma In Engineering, B.E. experienced can apply.
About National Institute of Wind Energy:
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) has been established in Chennai in the year 1998, as an autonomous R&D institution by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India. It is a knowledge-based institution of high quality and dedication, offers services and seeks to find complete solutions for the kinds of difficulties and improvements in the entire spectrum of the wind energy sector by carrying out further research. It has a Wind Turbine Test Station (WTTS) at Kayathar with the technical & partial financial support by DANIDA, Govt. of Denmark.
Postal Address:No.657/1A2, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai Marshland, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100
Tel:+91 – 44 – 2246 3982/ 2246 3983 / 2246 3984 / 2900 1162 / 2900 1167 / 2900 1195
Fax:+91 – 44 – 2246 3980