Research Staff Vacancy – Last Date 28 February 2019 (Kurukshetra, Haryana), National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) recruits Research Staff Post. M.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2019
NIT Kurukshetra Job for Research Staff (M.Sc.)
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIT Kurukshetra Research Staff (M.Sc.)recruitment 2019 process.
About National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra):
The Central Government in consultation with the Planning Commission had sanctioned a scheme of establishment of Regional Engineering Colleges under the Third Five Year Plain in order to expand the facilities for technical education in the country during the plan period. The w:st=”on”Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra was one of the seventeen colleges in the country. Vide letter No. 16-4/60-T.5, dated the 26th February, 1962 from the Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Scientific Research and Cultural Affairs, New Delhi, it was established in the year 1963 as a joint and cooperative enterprise of Govt. of India and the State Government of Haryana to serve the State of Haryana and the rest of the country for imparting technical training to youth and for fostering national integration.
Postal Address:National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra – 136119 Haryana (India)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/