National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) Recruitment
Govt Job for Deputy Director General/ Scientist ‘F’
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) Deputy Director General/ Scientist ‘F’ recruitment process.
National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) recruits Deputy Director General/ Scientist ‘F’ Posts.Ph.D, ME, Degree, Post Graduate Experienced candidates can apply.
About National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE)
National Institute of Solar Energy, an autonomous institution of Ministry of New and Renewable (MNRE), is the apex National R&D institution in the field Solar Energy. The Government of India has converted 25 year old Solar Energy Centre (SEC) under MNRE to an autonomous institution in September, 2013 to assist the Ministry in implementing the National Solar Mission and to coordinate research, technology and other related works.
The NISE has assumed all technical activities of SEC and has also re-organized itself to undertake roles and responsibilities assigned to it by the Ministry. The institute is involved in demonstration, standardization, interactive research, training and testing solar technologies and systems. It is an effective interface between the Government and institutions, industry & user organizations for development, promotion and widespread utilization of solar energy in the country.
Contact us:National Institute of Solar Energy,
Faridabad-Gurgaon Road, Gwal Pahari,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana.
Contact No: 0124-2853060.
Email id : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/