Govt Job for Consultant (BDS/BAMS/M.Sc.)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NHSRC Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NHSRC Consultant (BDS/BAMS/M.Sc.)recruitment process.
Consultant Vacancy – Last Date 02 February 2019 (Delhi), National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) recruits Consultant post. Candidates with BDS/BAMS/M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health Systems Resource Centre has been set up under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) of Government of India to serve as an apex body for technical assistance.
Established in 2007, the National Health Systems Resource Centre’s mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilisation of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the centre and in the states.The goal of this institution is to improve health outcomes by facilitating governance reform, health systems innovations and improved information sharing among all stake holders at the national, state, district and sub-district levels through specific capacity development and convergence models.
Website – www.nhsrcindia.org
Office Address – NIHFW Campus, Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi 110067
Phones : 011-26108982 / 83 / 84 / 92 /93, Fax : 011-26108994 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/