National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) Recruitment
Technician B (Lab) - 12th Pass, B. Sc., DMLT
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) Technician B (Lab) - 12th Pass, B. Sc., DMLT recruitment process.
National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) recruits Technician B (Lab) Posts. Candidates with 12th Pass, B.Sc., DMLT experienced can apply.
About National Centre for Cell Science:
The National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) took birth as National Tissue Culture Facility in March 11, 1986 with a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/hybridomas etc. The centre is located in the midst of academically enriched environment of University of Pune campus, Pune. During its transformation, the centre has undergone several changes to facilitate achievement of its goals. The centre has expanded its scientific charter to strengthen basic research in the areas of cancer biology, cell biology, immunology, genomics and proteomics. The National Centre for Cell Science is a National Level, Biotechnology, Tissue Engineering and Tissue Banking research center located at Savitribai Phule Pune University, in Pune, city of western indian state of Maharashtra.
Postal Address:NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007.
E-mail:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in