IIT Indore Recruitment
Govt Job for JRF / Project Engineer (M.Tech, M.E., M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified)
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIT Indore Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIT Indore JRF / Project Engineer (M.Tech, M.E., M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified)recruitment process.
JRF / Project Engineer Vacancy – Last Date 13 January 2019, Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) recruits JRF / Project Engineer post. M.Tech, M.E., M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced candidate can apply.
About Indian Institute of Technology Indore – IIT Indore (भारतीय प्रौधोगिकी संस्थान इंदौर):
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology(IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT. The Act was passed in the Lok Sabha on 24 March 2011 and by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012.
Postal Address:Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol Indore 452020
Tel:+91 731 2438 917, +91-7509062839
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in