High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment
Govt Job for Clerk (Class-III) - Graduate
High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Details
How to Apply for High Court of Himachal Pradesh Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit High Court of Himachal Pradesh website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in High Court of Himachal Pradesh Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete High Court of Himachal Pradesh Clerk (Class-III) - Graduaterecruitment process.
Clerk (22 Vacancies) – Last Date 21 December 2018, High Court of Himachal Pradesh recruits Clerk posts. Graduate freshers candidates can apply.
About High Court of Himachal Pradesh
The Himachal Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
The Himachal Pradesh was born as a result of integration of twenty six Shimla and four Punjab hill States into a Centrally Administered Area on 15 April 1948. The Central Government promulgated the Himachal Pradesh (Courts) Order, 1948 on 15 August 1948. As per Paragraph 3 of this Order, the Court of Judicial Commissioner was established for Himachal Pradesh and the Court was housed at “Harvingtan” (Kelston area, Bharari, Shimla). It was vested with the powers of a High Court under the Judicial Commissioner’s Court Act, 1950. The Court of Judicial commissioner started functioning on 15 August 1948. The Punjab High Court rules and orders with suitable amendments were made applicable.
Contact Us:REGISTRAR GENERAL
HIGH COURT OF HIMACHAL PRADESH
RAVENSWOOD, SHIMLA – 171 001
Landline Number : 0177-2650800
TeleFax Number : 0177-2650900
e-Mail ID :email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/