Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2019
Sr. Medical Specialist (MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma, DNB) - Government Jobs
Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Coal India Limited (CIL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Coal India Limited (CIL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Coal India Limited (CIL) Sr. Medical Specialist (MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma, DNB) - Government Jobsrecruitment 2019 process.
Coal India Limited (CIL) recruits Sr. Medical Specialist posts. MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma, DNB experienced candidates can apply.
About Coal India Limited (CIL)
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal producer company in the world and contributes around 82% of the coal production in India. It produced 494.24 million tonnes of coal during FY2014–15 and earned a revenue of ₹954.35 billion (US$14 billion) from sale of coal in the same financial year. As on 14 October 2015, Union Government of India owns 79.65% of the shares in CIL and controls the operations of CIL through Ministry of Coal. In April 2011, CIL was conferred the Maharatna status by the Union Government of India. As on 14 October 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹2.11 trillion (US$31 billion) making it India’s 8th most valuable company by market value.
Contact Us:5th Floor, Core-I & II, Scope Minar
Laxmi Nagar District Centre
Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi 110092, India
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/