Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment
Director RSETI (Graduate / Post Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Central Bank of India (CBI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Bank of India (CBI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Bank of India (CBI) Director RSETI (Graduate / Post Graduate) recruitment process.
Central Bank of India (CBI) recruits Director RSETI posts. Graduate / Post Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
About Central Bank of India (CBI):
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the ‘property of the nation and the country’s asset’. He also added that ‘Central Bank of India lives on people’s faith and regards itself as the people’s own bank’. During the past 104 years of history the Bank has weathered many storms and faced many challenges. The Bank could successfully transform every threat into business opportunity and excelled over its peers in the Banking industry. A number of innovative and unique banking activities have been launched by Central Bank of India and a brief mention of some of its pioneering services are as under: 1921 Introduction to the Home Savings Safe Deposit Schemeto build saving/thrift habits in all sections of the society. 1924 An Exclusive Ladies Department to cater to the Bank’s women clientele. 1926 Safe Deposit Locker facility and Rupee Travellers’ Cheques. 1929 Setting up of the Executor and Trustee Department.
Postal Address:Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point Mumbai – 400 021 Tel.: 022 – 6638 7777
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/