Centre for Development Studies (CDS) Recruitment
Govt Job for Field Investigator (B.A.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Centre for Development Studies (CDS) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Centre for Development Studies (CDS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Centre for Development Studies (CDS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Centre for Development Studies (CDS) Field Investigator (B.A.) recruitment process.
Centre for Development Studies (CDS) recruits Field Investigator posts. Candidates wit B.A. experience can apply.
About Centre for Development Studies -CDS (सेंटर फॉर डेवलपमेंट स्टडीज):
Set up in 1971 by legendary economist late Professor K.N. Raj, the Centre for Development Studies (CDS) is an internationally renowned, self-governing institution known for its cutting edge research in applied economics and topics germane to socio-economic development, impeccable pedagogy, and extensive and exhaustive training programmes. Tucked away from the maddening world of city life, CDS is housed in Prasanth Nagar, a serene, picturesque hamlet 10 Kms off the Thiruvanathapuram city. It is easily accessible by road, rail and air. The sprawling 10 acre campus is designed and delivered by late Laurie Baker, whose love for nature has few parallels in history. The state-of-the-art CDS library is one of the biggest repositories of wisdom in South India with over 1,50,000 titles in economics and related disciplines and subscribing to about 400 professional journals. It has a faculty strength of about 20.
Website Address: http://www.cds.edu/
Contact Address: Centre for Development Studies
Prasanth Nagar, Medical College P.O, Ulloor, Thiruvananthapuram 695 011, Kerala, India.
FAX : +91-471-2447137, +91-471-2448942
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/