Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL) Recruitment
Govt Job for Diploma Engineer Trainee (Diploma In Engineering)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL) Diploma Engineer Trainee (Diploma In Engineering) recruitment process.
Diploma Engineer Trainee Vacancies – Last Date 27 September, Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL) recruits Diploma Engineer Trainee posts. Diploma In Engineering experienced candidates can apply.
About Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL)
History of Andrew Yule is not only about its business empire but also about the immense contributions it made towards socio-economic and industrial development of the country. It all started in 1863 when Andrew Yule, a young entrepreneur from Scotland arrived in Calcutta, the then imperial capital of India and founded the Company as a managing agency at a time when the railways, telegraph and postal services made a beginning in the country. By 1875 the Company established substantial business interest in jute, tea, cotton, coal and insurance.
George Yule, the elder brother of Andrew Yule, took the reign of the Company in 1875. He was a typical exponent of liberal school of thought and took a leading part in public affairs. He became the Sheriff of Calcutta in 1886 and was elected the President of Indian National Congress in 1888, one of the only two Europeans who have the said honour.
Contact Us:ANDREW YULE & CO. LTD.
8 Dr. Rajendra Prasad Sarani,
Kolkata – 700001
Telephone : (033) 2242 8210 / 2242 7722
Fax : (033) 2242 9770 or 2242 8353