Andaman Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2019
Primary School Teacher (Graduate, B.Ed)- Government Job
Andaman Nicobar Administration Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Andaman Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Andaman Nicobar Administration website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Andaman Nicobar Administration Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Andaman Nicobar Administration Primary School Teacher (Graduate, B.Ed)- Government Jobrecruitment 2019 process.
Andaman & Nicobar Administration recruits Primary School Teacher Post. Candidates with B.ED, Graduate experience Candidate can apply.
About Andaman & Nicobar Administration (अंडमान तथा निकोबार प्रशासन):
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India. This territory is known as A & N Islands, or ANI. It is located in the Indian Ocean, in the southern reaches of the Bay of Bengal, nearer to Indonesia and Thailand. This comprises of two island groups – the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands – which separate the Andaman Sea to the east from the Indian Ocean. These two groups are separated by the 10° N parallel, the Andamans lying to the north of this latitude, and the Nicobars to the south. The capital of this territory is the Andamanese town of Port Blair.There are 572 islands in the territory, of which only some 38 are permanently inhabited. Most of the islands (about 550) are in the Andamans group, 26 of which are inhabited. The smaller Nicobars comprise some 22 main islands (10 inhabited). The Andamans and Nicobars are separated by a channel (the Ten Degree Channel) some 150 km wide.The territory’s population as per the most recent (2011) Census of India was 3,79,944 and the literacy rate is 86.27%. Added together, the total land area of the territory is approximately 8,249 km².The total area of the Andaman Islands is some 6,408 km²; that of the Nicobar Islands approximately 1,841 km².
Website Address: http://www.andaman.gov.in/
Contact Us: Andaman and Nicobar Administration,
Secretariat, Port Blair
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/