Govt Job for Field Collector cum Assistant (B.Sc., 12th Passed)
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for ZSI Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete ZSI Field Collector cum Assistant (B.Sc., 12th Passed)recruitment process.
Field Collector cum Assistant Vacancy – Last Date (Interview 25 & 28 Jan.) 25 January 2019 Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) recruits Field Collector cum Assistant Post. Candidates with B.Sc., 12th Passed experienced can apply.
About Zoological Survey of India (ZSI):
The Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) was established on 1st July, 1916 to promote survey, exploration and research leading to the advancement in our knowledge of various aspects of exceptionally rich life of the erstwhile ´ British Indian Empire ´ . The survey has its genesis in the establishment of the Zoological Section of the Indian Museum at Calcutta in 1875. By gradually strengthening its staff and expanding its research program, the Survey has met the challenge of the past and is on its way to meet the demands of the future. It has maintained its primary objectives unchanged from its inception…
Postal Address:Prani Vigyan Bhawan M- Block New Alipore Kolkata- 700053
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/