Scientist ‘B’ Vacancies – Last Date 01 March 2019 (Delhi), Youth Affairs & Sports (YAS) recruits Scientist ‘B’ Posts. Candidate with M.Sc., PhD experienced can apply
Youth Affairs & Sports Recruitment 2019
Scientist ‘B’ (M.Sc., PhD)
Youth Affairs & Sports Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Youth Affairs & Sports Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Youth Affairs & Sports website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Youth Affairs & Sports Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Youth Affairs & Sports Scientist ‘B’ (M.Sc., PhD)recruitment 2019 process.
About Youth Affairs & Sports (युवा कार्यक्रम और खेल मंत्रालय)
The Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports functioned under the overall guidance of the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Youth Affairs & Sports during the year. In April, 2008, two separate Departments, namely, Department of Youth Affairs and Department of Sports, were created under the Ministry, each Department under the charge of a Secretary to the Government of India.
Contact Us:Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
Room No. 401,C-Wing, Shastri Bhawan
New Delhi – 110001
Telephone No: 011-23384183, 23386520
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/