World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Officer (M.Sc.)
World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit World Wide Fund India (WWF India) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Project Officer (M.Sc.)recruitment process.
Project Officer Vacancies – Last Date 15 January 2019, World Wide Fund India (WWF India) recruits Project Officer posts. M.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
About World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
WWF-India was established as a Charitable Trust on 27 November 1969 to further the mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. Rechristened World Wide Fund for Nature-India in 1987, WWF-India has over 40 years of experience in this field.
A challenging, constructive, science-based organization, WWF-India, in keeping with the tenets of its parent organization, addresses issues like the survival of species and habitats, climate change and environmental education. Over the years, its perspective has broadened to reflect a more holistic understanding of conservation issues facing the country.
Office Address:WWF-India, 172 B, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi- 110003
Tel: +91 11 4150 4815
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/