Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Fellow (Post Graduate, M.Sc.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Wildlife Institute of India (WII) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Project Fellow (Post Graduate, M.Sc.) recruitment process.
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) recruits Project Fellow post. Candidates with Post Graduate, M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About Wildlife Institute of India – WII (भारतीय वन्यजीव संस्थान):
In the last half century, India’s once rich biodiversity has become considerably depleted. Rapid human and livestock population increase and a rather lopsided development pattern have marginalized or unjustly exploited the country’s bountiful wilderness areas such that the species richness and the range of habitat types that the country used to be proud of are today highly eroded and fragmented. How can this fall be checked and reversed is now a question being pondered over.Background This sense of introspection is an encouraging sign indeed. There are some other encouraging signs as well. For instance, the forest departments, the custodians of forests in the country, no longer see their custody as purely industrial raw material but a vital cog in the ecological wheel for the ultimate and sustained well being of humanity. Such a realization will, in the long run, help overcome the shortcomings and failures of early protective measures to preserve wilderness areas, which still remains one of the most effective ways of conserving the country’s biodiversity. Amidst such a situation, the need was felt for an organization to help and strengthen endeavors for recovery.
Postal Address:Post Box 18, Chandrabani Dehradun – 248001 Uttarakhand
Tel:+91 135 2640114 – 15, 2646100
Fax:+91 135 2640117
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/