West Bengal Circle Recruitment
Govt Job for Postman / Mailguard
West Bengal Circle Recruitment Details
How to Apply for West Bengal Circle Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit West Bengal Circle website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in West Bengal Circle Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete West Bengal Circle Postman / Mailguard recruitment process.
Postman / Mailguard Vacancy – Last Date, West Bengal Circle recruits post. Candidate with can apply.
About West Bengal Circle
The Department of Posts, West Bengal Circle, has the unique distinction of providing postal and mail services covering the Himalayan mountains of Darjeeling and Sikkim, the gangetic plains of West Bengal and the sea shores and sandy beaches of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
West Bengal Circle is under the administrative and functional control of Chief Postmaster General. The Circle Office is the apex management body of West Bengal Circle. Chief PMG is assisted by DPS (HQ) who is head of the Circle Office. The Circle is further divided into four regions consisting of field units called Divisions (Postal/RMS) . There are four PMGs in the Circle, who head the Kolkata, South Bengal, North Bengal and Mails & BD regions. The General Manager (PA&F) looks after the entire postal accounting functions of West Bengal Circle. There are other functional units such as the PSD, CSD, RLO etc. in the Circle. Apart from these units, SE (P), Civil and EE (P) Electrical also come under the administrative control of the Circle.
Office Address: P – 36, C.R. Avenue, Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata – 700012.