WBMDFC Recruitment 2019
WBMDFC Job for LDC (Lower Division Clerk) - 10th Pass
West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for WBMDFC Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete WBMDFC LDC (Lower Division Clerk) - 10th Passrecruitment 2019 process.
LDC (13 Vacancies) – Last Date 17 February 2019 (Kolkata, West Bengal), West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) recruits LDC (Lower Division Clerk) posts. 10th Pass experience candidates can apply.
Validity of the Panel : The panel will remain valid for one year from the date of final publication of the
Police Verification & Medical Test : A successful candidate can be considered for appointment subject
to clearance of police verification report (PVR) and medical examination by the appropriate medical
Period of Probation : The Successful candidate will be appointed temporarily against the sanctioned
vacancy and they will be made permanent after successful completion of probation period as per extant
About West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)
WBMDFC was established in 1996 as per West Bengal Act XVIII of 1995, ie The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation Act, 1995. The functions of the Corporation are to take generally the task of economic welfare of the minorities through Industrial, Commercial and Cultural activities. The minority communities are Muslims, Sikh,Christian, Buddhist and parsee as per notification of Govt. of India. The Govt. of West Bengal has also notified Jain Community as a Minority Community but as this community is not on the Central government List, it can avail benefits of only those schemes which are undertaken out of the fund granted by the State Government.
WBMDFC has taken up various schemes for Economic Welfare, Scholarships, vocational Training, Mass Awareness, Career Counseling schemes which are successfully running.
Contact Us: AMBER, DD-27/E, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064,
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/