VIT University Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (ME / M.Tech / MS)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for VIT University Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit VIT University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in VIT University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete VIT University Junior Research Fellow (ME / M.Tech / MS) recruitment process.
VIT University recruits Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidate with ME / M.Tech / MS experience can apply.
About VIT University
VIT University, formerly called Vellore Engineering College, is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by Mr. G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, 4 integrated and 4 research programs. The university draws students from 50 countries as well as from every state in India. It has campuses both at Vellore and Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. University has consistently been ranked among the top ten engineering institutions in India by India Today. and ranked first in Careers 360 (Magazine) Top Private Universities in India 2015.
Website Address – http://www.vit.ac.in/
Address – Vellore Institute of Technology, Near Katpadi Rd Vellore, Tamil Nadu – 632014
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/