Govt Job for Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)
Visva-Bharati Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Visva-Bharati Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Visva-Bharati website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Visva-Bharati Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Visva-Bharati Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 18 December 2018, Visva-Bharati recruits Junior Research Fellow post. M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced candidates can apply.
About Visva-Bharati University (विस्वा भारती):
Founded by the first non-European Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Thākur(popularly known as Tagore) in 1921, Visva-Bharati was declared to be a central university and an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament in 1951. The President of India is the Paridarsaka (Visitor) of the University, the Governor of West Bengal is the Pradhana (Rector), and the Prime Minister of India acts as the Acharya (Chancellor). The President of India appoints the Upacharya (Vice-chancellor) of the University. A CENTRAL UNIVERSITY In May 1951, Visva-Bharati was declared to be a Central University and “An Institution of National Importance” by an Act of Parliament.
Postal Address:PO : Santiniketan West Bengal, India Pin 731235
Tel:+91(3463)262751 to 262756 (6 lines)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/