Senior Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 11 February 2019 (Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh), Vasanta College for Women recruits Senior Assistant post. Candidate with Graduate, Diploma experience can apply.
Vasanta College for Women Recruitment 2019
Vasanta College for Women Job for Senior Assistant (Graduate, Diploma)
Vasanta College for Women Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Vasanta College for Women Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Vasanta College for Women website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Vasanta College for Women Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Vasanta College for Women Senior Assistant (Graduate, Diploma) recruitment 2019 process.
1. A non-refundable Application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for UR/OBC Category
applicants. Application fee must be paid through a Demand Draft only drawn in favour of
“Principal, Vasanta College for Women” payable at Varanasi.
2. No application fee will be charged from the applicants belonging to SC /ST /PwD / Employee of
Vasanta College for Women, Varanasi.
About Vasanta College for Women:
Vasanta College for Women is one of the oldest college of Varanasi, admitted to the privileges of Banaras Hindu University and runs under the aegis of Krishnamurti Foundation India, a world renowned foundation devoted to the cause of education. The college is recognized under Section 2 (f) and 12 (B) of the UGC Act, 1956.
The college solemnizes the confluence of visionary ideals and objectives of thinkers like Dr. Annie Besant, Shri Jiddu Krishnamurti and Bharat Ratna Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya Ji. The college aims to promote value based education in order to develop overall growth of personality and ready to face the new challenges of life while discharging the responsibilities as noble citizens.
The college incessantly serves the students with the knowledge of Arts, Social Sciences, Education and Commerce along with proper emphasis on Indian culture, literature (UG, PG, Ph.D and Diploma Courses) and follows the Academic Calendar of Banaras Hindu University.
Contact Us:Rajghat, Varanasi,
Uttar Pradesh 221001
Phone No. 0542-2441187
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/