Govt Job for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (12th Passed)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (12th Passed)recruitment process.
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (392 Vacancies) – Last Date 04 February 2019, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination Surgeon Posts. 12th Passed experience candidates can apply.
About Union Public Service Commission – UPSC (संघ लोक सेवा आयोग):
The Union Public Service Commission ; Hindi: संघ लोक सेवा आयोग) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Contact Us:UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
Email : feedback-upsc[at]gov[dot]in
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/