University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (M. Sc., CSIR/UGC-NET or valid GATE Score)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for University of Hyderabad (UoH) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit University of Hyderabad (UoH) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in University of Hyderabad (UoH) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete University of Hyderabad (UoH) Junior Research Fellow (M. Sc., CSIR/UGC-NET or valid GATE Score) recruitment process.
University of Hyderabad (UoH) recruits Junior Research Fellow Posts. M. Sc., CSIR / UGC-NET or valid GATE Score experienced candidates can apply.
About University of Hyderabad (UoH)
The University of Hyderabad (UoH), one of the major institutions of higher education in India is largely devoted to postgraduate studies and is widely known for its excellence in research and for its distinguished faculty. Founded in 1974 with Prof. Gurbaksh Singh as its first Vice Chancellor, UoH – also known as Hyderabad Central University or HCU- has emerged as a leading centre of teaching and research. The large campus located near Gachibowli, which is the IT hub of Hyderabad, has immense bio-diversity and is home to over 75 varieties of bird, not to speak of the lakes and rock formations which give the campus a natural beauty.
Contact Us:Prof. C.R Rao Road
P.O. Central University
Hyderabad – 500 046, Telangana State, India
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/