University of Mysore (UOM) Recruitment 2019
Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/SLET)
University of Mysore (UOM) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for University of Mysore (UOM) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit University of Mysore (UOM) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in University of Mysore (UOM) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete University of Mysore (UOM) Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/SLET)recruitment 2019 process.
University of Mysore (UOM) recruits Research Fellow post. M.Sc. NET/SLET qualified candidates can apply.
About University of Mysore (यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ मिसरे) :
The University of Mysore was established on 27th July, 1916 during the benevolent reign of the Maharaja of Mysore, His Highness Nalvadi Krishnaraja Wodeyar (1884-1940). The genesis of the University of Mysore stems from a five year long in-depth reading and analysis on higher education across the globe. The mission of the University of Mysore, laid down in the 1916 regulations published in the Mysore Gazette Extraordinary, aims at ‘promoting teaching and research in conventional and traditional domains of Arts, Humanities, Pure and Applied Sciences and Professional disciplines’. Sir M Visvesvaraya (1860-1962) played a decisive role in the launch of the University.
Website Address: http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in
Postal Address: Krishnaraja Boulevard Road, K.G Koppal, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/