University of Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Registrar (Post Graduate)
University of Mumbai Recruitment Details
How to Apply for University of Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit University of Mumbai website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in University of Mumbai Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete University of Mumbai Registrar (Post Graduate)recruitment 2019 process.
Registrar Vacancy – Last Date 29 October 2018, University of Mumbai recruits Registrar posts. Post Graduate experience candidates can apply.
About University of Mumbai
The Mumbai University is one of the first three state universities of India and the oldest in Maharashtra. It is abbreviated as MU for Mumbai University.
The University of Mumbai offers Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral courses apart from diplomas and certificates in many disciplines. The language of instruction for most courses is English. Several private colleges in and around Mumbai are affiliated to MU. University of Mumbai has three different campuses across Mumbai and one outside of Mumbai. In Mumbai the three campuses are Kalina Campus, Thane Sub Campus and Fort Campus. The campus located in Fort carries out administrative work only. The Campuses at Kalina and Thane undertake academic courses. Several institutes in Mumbai previously affiliated to the university are now autonomous institutes or deemed universities. The University of Mumbai is one of the largest universities in the world in terms of the number of students. In 2011, the total number of enrolled students was 549,432. It has 711 affiliated colleges.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/