University of Madras Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Fellow (M.Sc. M.Tech.)
University of Madras Recruitment Details
How to Apply for University of Madras Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit University of Madras website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in University of Madras Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete University of Madras Project Fellow (M.Sc. M.Tech.)recruitment process.
Project Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 14 January 2019, University of Madras recruits Project Fellow posts. Candidate with M.Sc. M.Tech. experienced can apply.
About University of Madras
The Public Petition dated 11-11-1839 initiated the establishment of Madras University. It was in January 1840 with Mr.George Norton as its President, that the University Board was constituted. In 1854 after a lapse of 14 years, the Government of India formulated a systematic educational policy for India and as a sequel to this on 5th September 1857 by an Act of Legislative Council of India, the University was established. The University was organised in the model of London University. Madras University is the mother of almost all the old Universities of south India. The University area of jurisdiction has been confined to three districts of Tamil Nadu in recent years. This is consequent to establishment of various universities in the State and demarcation of the University territories. This University has been growing from strength to strength while widening its teaching and research activities.
Contact Us:Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/