University of Kashmir Recruitment
Govt Job for Junior Research fellow (M.Sc., NET)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for University of Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit University of Kashmir website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in University of Kashmir Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete University of Kashmir Junior Research fellow (M.Sc., NET) recruitment process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 15 December 2018, University of Kashmir recruits Junior Research Fellow post. Candidates with M.Sc., NET qualified experienced can apply.
About Kashmir University (यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ कश्मीर):
The University of Jammu and Kashmir was founded in the year 1948. In the year 1969 it was bifurcated into two full-fledged Universities: University of Kashmir at Srinagar and University of Jammu at Jammu. The University of Kashmir is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar. It is flanked by the world famous Dal Lake on its eastern side and Nigeen Lake on the western side. The Main Campus of the University spread over 247 acres of land is divided into three parts – Hazratbal Campus, Naseem Bagh Campus and Mirza Bagh Campus (serving residential purpose). Additional land has been acquired at Zakura near the main campus for further expansion of the University.
Postal Address:Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India, 190006
Tel:+91 (194) 227 2096, +91 (194) 227 2097
Fax:+91 (194) 227 2096
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/