University of Kashmir Recruitment
Govt Job for Field Assistant (Graduate)
University of Kashmir Recruitment Details
How to Apply for University of Kashmir Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit University of Kashmir website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in University of Kashmir Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete University of Kashmir Field Assistant (Graduate)recruitment process.
Field Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 28 January 2019 (Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir), University of Kashmir recruits Field Assistant post. Candidates with Graduate experienced can apply.
About Kashmir University (यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ कश्मीर):
The University of Jammu and Kashmir was founded in the year 1948. In the year 1969 it was bifurcated into two full-fledged Universities: University of Kashmir at Srinagar and University of Jammu at Jammu. The University of Kashmir is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar. It is flanked by the world famous Dal Lake on its eastern side and Nigeen Lake on the western side. The Main Campus of the University spread over 247 acres of land is divided into three parts – Hazratbal Campus, Naseem Bagh Campus and Mirza Bagh Campus (serving residential purpose). Additional land has been acquired at Zakura near the main campus for further expansion of the University.
Postal Address:Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India, 190006
Tel:+91 (194) 227 2096, +91 (194) 227 2097
Fax:+91 (194) 227 2096
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/