University of Calcutta Recruitment
Govt Job for Junior Research Fellow (Post Graduate, M.Phil.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for University of Calcutta Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit University of Calcutta website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in University of Calcutta Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete University of Calcutta Junior Research Fellow (Post Graduate, M.Phil.) recruitment process.
University of Calcutta recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with Post Graduate, M.Phil. experienced can apply.
About University of Calcutta (यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ कलकत्ता):
The University of Calcutta is a public state university located in Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857. It was the first institution in Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western-style university. Within India it is recognized as a “Five-Star University” and a “Centre with Potential for Excellence” by the University Grants Commissionand the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. There are four Nobel laureates associated with this university: Ronald Ross, Rabindra Nath Tagore, C. V. Raman and Amartya Sen.
Postal Address:Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Tel:033 2241 0071
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in