Union Bank of India recruits Recruitment
Probationary Officer/Management Trainee (Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Union Bank of India recruits Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Union Bank of India recruits website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Union Bank of India recruits Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Union Bank of India recruits Probationary Officer/Management Trainee (Graduate) recruitment process.
Union Bank of India recruits Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Posts. Candidates with Graduate,
experienced can apply.
About Union Bank of India (UBI):
Union Bank of India was established on 11th November 1919 with its headquarters in the city of Bombay now known as Mumbai.
The Head Office building of the Bank in Mumbai was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the nation in the year 1921, and he said on the occasion:
“We should have the ability to carry on a big bank, to manage efficiently crore of rupees in the course of our national activities. Though we have not many banks amongst us, it does not follow that we are not capable of efficiently managing crore and tens of crore of rupees.”
Postal Address:No. 82/H, Gold Filled Plaza, Sion Bandra Link Road, Near ONGC Building, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400017
Tel:1800 22 22 44, 1800 208 2244
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/