Tined Graduate Teacher Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 16 March 2019 (Ranchi, Jharkhand), Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) recruits Tined Graduate Teacher Post. Candidates with B.E., BCA / B.Sc., Graduate, Diploma, 12th passed experience can apply.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT - Computer Science) - B.E., BCA / B.Sc., Graduate, Diploma, 12th passed
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete UCIL Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT - Computer Science) - B.E., BCA / B.Sc., Graduate, Diploma, 12th passedrecruitment process.
About Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in nuclear power generation of the country. UCIL is an ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 & IS 18001:2007 company and has adopted modern technologies for its mines and process plants. The Company operates six underground mines (Bagjata, Jaduguda, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih and Mohuldih) and one open pit mine (Banduhurang) in the State of Jharkhand. Ore produced from these mines are processed in two process plants located at Jaduguda and Turamdih. UCIL is constructing a new underground mine and process plant at Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh. The Company has taken up expansion of some of its operations in Jharkhand and started pre-project activities to set up new mines and plants in different parts of the country namely – Gogi in Karnatka, Lambapur in Telengana and KP M in Meghalaya.
Annual turnover of the Company for the year 2013-14 was Rs 814 Crore.
Website Address: http://www.ucil.gov.in/
Contact Us: UCIL JADUGUDA
Uranium Corporation of India Limited
P.O.- Jaduguda Mines
Dist.- East Singhbhum
JHARKHAND – 832102
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/