Assistant Geochemist Vacancies – Last Date 11 March 2019 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu), Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruits Assistant Geochemist posts. Post Graduate, M.Tech., M.Sc. experience candidates can apply.
Assistant Geochemist (Post Graduate, M.Tech., M.Sc.)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete TNPSC Assistant Geochemist (Post Graduate, M.Tech., M.Sc.)recruitment process.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE
• Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable online
through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India /
Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the
option in the online application.
• Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is
mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards
Registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration
will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be
renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who have already registered in One-Time
Registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who
have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- towards
One-Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
• Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /
• Applicants can avail exemption from paying Examination fees as per eligibility criteria.
Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be
accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral
Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained
by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of
reservation of appointment. Candidate’s appearance in both the papers of the Written
Examination and in the Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of
the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she
secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test. Based on the marks obtained
by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for Certificate
Verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original
certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Oral Test following the rule of
reservation of appointment
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India. In the year 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to provincial services. The Commission was composed of five Englishmen and four Indians, with Viscount Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianisation of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police.
Contact Us: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Frazer Bridge Road, V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town, Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/