Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) Recruitment 2019
Job for Registrar (Post Graduate)
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) Registrar (Post Graduate)recruitment 2019 process.
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) recruits Registrar Post. Candidate with Post Graduate experience can apply.
About Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU):
With a view to increasing the access to higher education and improving the quality of education offered through the open and distance learning modes by coordinating such provisions in the state, the Government of Tamil Nadu established the Tamil Nadu Open University in 2002 with the motto of extending education to ‘anyone, anytime, anywhere’. Since its inception, the University has thus been catering to the learning needs of the disadvantaged and deprived in the society. The Tamil Nadu Open University in the country.
The growth of the University during the past 14 years has been phenomenal. With a cumulative student strength of 5,29,263 in 113 Programmes of study across various disciplines and skills at different levels from Certificate to Post- Graduate that are imparted through 13 academic schools, 5 Support Divisions, 1 media Centre and a robust network of 607 Learner Support and Service Centres across the state.
Contact Us:TAMILNADU OPEN UNIVERSITY, No 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/