Scientific Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 22 February 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Tata Memorial Centre recruits Scientific Assistant Post. Candidates with B.E. / B.Tech. experience can apply.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2019
Tata Memorial Centre Job for Scientific Assistant B (B.E. / B.Tech.)
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Tata Memorial Centre website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tata Memorial Centre Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Tata Memorial Centre Scientific Assistant B (B.E. / B.Tech.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
The TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people.
In 1952 the Indian Cancer Research Centre was established as a pioneer research institute for basic research – later called the Cancer Research Institute (CRI). In 1957 the Ministry of Health took over the Tata Memorial Hospital. The transfer of the administrative control of the Tata Memorial Centre (Tata Memorial Hospital & Cancer Research Institute) to the Department of Atomic Energy in 1962 was the next major milestone. The Tata Memorial Hospital and Cancer Research Institute merged as the two arms of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) in 1966 as a classic example of private philanthropy augmented by Government support with a mandate for Service, Education & Research in Cancer.
Contact Us:Dr. E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012 India
Tel. +91-22- 24177000, 24146750 – 55
E-mail : email@example.com (for patient care and queries), firstname.lastname@example.org (for administrative – HRD matters)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/