Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment
Project Manager (Post Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Project Manager (Post Graduate) recruitment process.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences recruits Project Manager Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate experienced can apply
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences (टाटा सामाजिक विज्ञान संस्थान):
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The year 1964 was an important landmark in the history of the Institute, when it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956. Since its inception, the Vision of the TISS has been to be an institution of excellence in higher education that continually responds to changing social realities through the development and application of knowledge, towards creating a people-centred, ecologically sustainable and just society that promotes and protects dignity, equality, social justice and human rights for all.
Postal Address:V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400088
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/