Consultant – Civil Vacancy – Last Date 09 February 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) recruit Consultant – Civil Post. Candidates with M.E. experienced can apply.
TIFR Recruitment 2019
Consultant - Civil (M.E.)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete TIFR Consultant - Civil (M.E.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (टाटा मूलभूत अनुसधान संस्थान):
TIFR is starting a major new campus in Hyderabad to enable the commencement of new activities as well as the expansion of selected existing activities. The aim is to have a broad coverage of all the sciences, mathematics and related areas. The asymptotic number of faculty is projected to be 250, with twice the number of postdocs, five to six times the number of doctoral students and an appropriate number of technical support staff. The site of the 209-acre campus, adjacent to the University of Hyderabad, has been generously made available by the state government, to foster research and higher education in the region. The three main elements of the vision of TIFR’s new campus involve Unification of traditional disciplines under common themes, while maintaining the rigour that characterizes individual disciplines.
Postal Address:Plot No.21, Brundavan Colony, Narsingi, Hyderabad Telangana 500 075
Tel:+91(0) 40 2419 5026
Fax:+91-22 2280 4610, 2280 4611
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/