THDC India Limited Recruitment 2019
THDC India Limited Job for Apprenticeship Training (Secretarial Assistant / Stenographer) - 12th, ITI Passed
THDC India Limited Recruitment Details
How to Apply for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit THDC India Limited website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in THDC India Limited Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete THDC India Limited Apprenticeship Training (Secretarial Assistant / Stenographer) - 12th, ITI Passedrecruitment 2019 process.
Apprenticeship Training (11 Vacancies) – Last Date 20 January 2019, THDC India Limited recruits Apprenticeship Training (Secretarial Assistant / Stenographer) Posts. 12th, ITI Passed freshers candidates can apply.
About THDC India Limited
THDC India Limited is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between GoI and GoUP. The Company was incorporated in July’ 88 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects. The Company has an authorised share capital of ` 4000 cr. THDCIL is a Mini Ratna Category-I and Schedule ‘A’ CPSE.
The initial mandate of THDCIL was to develop, operate and maintain the 2,400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex (comprising of 1000 MW Tehri Dam & HPP, 1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Plant & 400 MW Koteshwar HEP) and other Hydro Projects.
Total installed capacity of THDCIL presently is 1400 MW. THDCIL has two generating stations namely Tehri Stage-I (4X250 MW) and Koteshwar HEP (4X100 MW).
Contact us:THDC INDIA LIMITED
Corporate Office, Rishikesh
Pragatipuram, By Pass Road,
Rishikesh – 249201 (Uttrakhand)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/