JRF/SRF/RA Vacancy – Last Date 10 March 2019 (Patiala, Punjab), Thapar University recruits JRF/SRF/RA post. M.Sc., NET/GATE, M.Pharma, PhD experienced candidate can apply.
Thapar University Recruitment
JRF/SRF/RA (M.Sc., NET/GATE, M.Pharma, PhD)
Thapar University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Thapar University Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Thapar University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Thapar University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Thapar University JRF/SRF/RA (M.Sc., NET/GATE, M.Pharma, PhD)recruitment process.
About Thapar University:
The Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology University is today recognized among the leading privately managed engineering institutions of the country and the best of its kind in the north-western region of India. NAAC, an Autonomous Institution of UGC, has reaccredited Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology University and award A Grade. The TTC with its three institutions viz, TU, TP and TCIRD, is today a unique Campus in our country with extraordinary potential for development of indigenous technology and its engineering industries. A Centre of Relevance and Excellence (CORE) has been set up at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology University by TIFAC Mission REACH of Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India in its first phase of setting up eight CORES at various Institutes and Universities spread all over the country.
Postal Address:P.O Box 32, Patiala, Pin -147004 Bhadson Road, Punjab
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/