Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 05 March 2019 (Tezpur, Assam), Tezpur University recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced candidates can apply.
Tezpur University Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)
Tezpur University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Tezpur University Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Tezpur University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tezpur University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Tezpur University Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment process.
About Tezpur University (तेज़पुर विश्वविद्यालय):
Tezpur University (Assamese:তেজপুৰ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়) is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North Eastern state of Assam, India by an act in Parliament of India in 1994.The Governor of Assam, Padmanabha Acharya is the chancellor of Tezpur University, Mihir Kanti Chaudhuri is the vice-chancellor and Amarjyoti Choudhury is the pro vice-chancellor. The establishment of University is considered to be one of the outcomes of the Assam Accord, along with the establishment of Assam University and Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. University was established, by an Act of Parliament, in 1994. The then prime minister of India, P. V. Narasimha Rao, chaired the opening of the university. Initially, the university operated from the premises of the Darrang College, in Tezpur. For a while it also operated from the Tezpur Law College premises.
Postal Address:Office of the Vice-Chancellor, Tezpur University, Tezpur-784028
Tel:+91 3712 267003(0),267093(R)
Fax:+91 3712 267006
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/