We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on www.Sarkari-Naukri.in, We are just information provider for government jobs openings. All the logo are trademarks of their respective owners. User should verify himself all the information on authority website regarding company/salary/qualification/last date etc. before apply any jobs
- https://www.sarkari-naukri.in offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all
- https://www.sarkari-naukri.in neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization
- https://www.sarkari-naukri.in would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Sarkari Naukri’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities
- The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability, which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without Http://www.sarkari-naukri.in prior written consent.
- The user agreement between a user/subscriber and IEIL will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: ( i ) On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or ( ii ) In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with IEIL, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of IEIL; or ( iii )On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
Educate yourself against Fraud/Scams
We encourage you to read the following and make yourself aware of the warning signs of the most common kinds of Internet and Email frauds.
There are two types of email scams – ‘phishing’ and ‘spoofing’. In both the cases, the ‘from address’ is forged to make it appear as if it came from a source that it actually did not come from.
What is Phishing?
Phishing is an attempt by fraudsters to ‘fish’ for your personal details. A phishing attempt is usually in the form of an e-mail, which encourages you to click a link that takes you to a fraudulent log-on page designed to capture your account/pword/personal details. These emails can also be used to lure the recipient into downloading harmful software. Please note that Naukri.com will never ask you to download software in order to access your account.
More information about Phishing scams and how you can protect yourself against them is available here http://www.antiphishing.org/consumer_recs.html
What is Spoofing?
Spoof emails usually include a fraudulent offer of employment and/or an invitation to perform a monetary transaction. Such email scams are, unfortunately, common across the world and could target anyone – including unsuspecting jobseekers who have registered with www.sarkari-naukri.in. The sender’s address is often disguised and/or the sender may not have provided the entire contact information, such as, the correct physical address, phone numbers and email ID.