TERI University Recruitment 2019
JRF / SRF (M.Sc. (NET/LS) or M. Tech)
TERI University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for TERI University Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit TERI University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in TERI University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete TERI University JRF / SRF (M.Sc. (NET/LS) or M. Tech)recruitment 2019 process.
TERI University recruits JRF / SRF posts. M.Sc. (NET/LS) or M. Tech. experience candidates can apply.
About TERI University
TERI University commits itself to academic excellence and provides an environment that will encourage both personal and intellectual growth through teaching, creating and sharing knowledge. The academic programmes at TERI University are envisioned to provide students a holistic perspective of the subject at hand and have a wide approach to encourage interdisciplinary learning. Apart from doctoral research, TERI University provides opportunities for M.Sc. degree programmes in various fields and subjects like Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Climate Science & Policy, Economics, Geoinformatics, Plant Biotechnology and Water Resource Management. Also on offer are M.B.A. programmes in Infrastructure and in Business Sustainability and M.Tech. programmes in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Urban Development Management and Water Resource Management. The University offers M.A. programmes in Public Policy & Sustainable Development and Sustainable Development Practice, the TERI University being one of the ten institutions chosen world- wide by the MacArthur Foundation, to run this programme.
University Address: The Registrar
Plot No. 10 Institutional Area Vasant Kunj New Delhi – 110 070 / India
Tel. +91 11 71800222 (25 lines)
Fax +91 11 26122874
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/