Software Developer Vacancies – Last Date 15 February 2019 (Delhi), The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) recruits Software Developer posts. Candidates with B.Tech/ MCA experience can apply.
TERI Recruitment 2019
TERI Job for Software Developer (B.Tech. / MCA)
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for TERI Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete TERI Software Developer (B.Tech. / MCA)recruitment 2019 process.
About The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
A dynamic and flexible organization with a global vision and a local focus, TERI was established in 1974, with the initial focus on documentation and information dissemination. Research activities, initiated towards the end of 1982, were rooted in TERI’s firm conviction that efficient utilization of energy and sustainable use of natural resources would propel the process of development.
All activities in The Energy and Resources Institute, the largest developing-country institution working towards sustainability, move from formulating local- and national-level strategies to shaping global solutions to critical issues. Towards this end, we have established regional centres in Bengaluru, Goa, Guwahati, Mumbai and the Himalayas.
Website Address: http://www.teriin.org/
Office Address: Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003, INDIA
Tel. (+91 11) 2468 2100 and 41504900
Fax (+91 11) 2468 2144 and 2468 2145
For general inquires contact
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/