Tea Board of India Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Assistant
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Tea Board of India Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Tea Board of India website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tea Board of India Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Tea Board of India Project Assistant recruitment process.
Tea Board of India recruits Project Assistant Post. MSc. candidates can apply
About Tea Board of India
Tea is one of the industries, which by an Act of Parliament comes under the control of the Union Govt. The genesis of the Tea Board India dates back to 1903 when the Indian Tea Cess Bill was passed. The Bill provided for levying a cess on tea exports – the proceeds of which were to be used for the promotion of Indian tea both within and outside India. The present Tea Board set up under section 4 of the Tea Act 1953 was constituted on 1st April 1954. It has succeeded the Central Tea Board and the Indian Tea Licencing Committee which functioned respectively under the Central Tea Board Act, 1949 and the Indian Tea Control Act, 1938 which were repealed. The activities of the two previous bodies had been confined largely to regulation of tea cultivation and export of tea as required by the International Tea Agreement then in force, and promotion of tea Consumption.
Contact Us:TEA BOARD
14, B.T.M. Sarani
Kolkata 700 001
Phone No. +91 33 2235 1331
Fax No. +91 33 22215715
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/