Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Sr. Trial Co-ordinator (PG in Science, PG Diploma)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Sr. Trial Co-ordinator (PG in Science, PG Diploma) recruitment process.
Sr. Trial Co-ordinator Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 13 November 2018, Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) recruits Sr. Trial Co-ordinator Post. Candidates with PG in Science, PG Diploma experience can apply.
About Tata Memorial Centre (टाटा मेमोरिअल सेंटर):
The Tata Memorial Hospital is situated in Parel, Mumbai in India. It is a specialist cancer treatment and research centre, closely associated with the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). One of the fields of specialization of this hospital is in the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (A.L.L). The hospital claims to treat and cure 99% of the A.L.L patients. This hospital is also one of the few in India to have a P.E.T. scanner. The Director of this hospital is Dr. Rajendra A Badwe, who took over from for director Dr. K.A. Dinshaw.
Website Details – https://tmc.gov.in/
Office Address – Dr. E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012 India Tel. +91-22- 24177000, 24146750 – 55 Fax: +91-22-24146937 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (for patient care and queries) email@example.com (for administrative – HRD matters)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/