Tamil Nadu Maritime Board Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Maritime Board Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Maritime Board Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Tamil Nadu Maritime Board website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tamil Nadu Maritime Board Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Tamil Nadu Maritime Board Pilot recruitment 2019 process.
Tamil Nadu Maritime Board recruits Pilot post. 8th pass, Experienced candidates can apply.
About Tamil Nadu Maritime Board
Along the 7517 KMs coastline of India, 12 Major Ports and about 200 non-major ports are in existence spread across 8 Maritime States and 2 Union Territories. The Major Ports are governed by the Government of India under the Major Port Trust Act 1963 and the non major ports are governed by the respective Maritime States under the Indian Ports Act, 1908. Amongst the Maritime States, Gujarat has the longest coastline of about1600 KMs with one major port and about 40 non-major ports.Tamil Nadu has the second longest coastline (1076 KMs) with 3 major ports and 17 non-major ports. The non-major ports in Tamil Nadu were administered and controlled by the Tamil Nadu Port Department. Keeping in line with the maritime history and in realising the need for growth in the maritime sector, the erstwhile Tamil Nadu Port Department was converted into Tamil Nadu Maritime Board under the Tamil Nadu Maritime Board Act, 1995 (Tamil Nadu Act 4/96) with effect from 18.03.1997. The Minister for Highways and Minor Ports, Government of Tamil Nadu is the ex-officio Chairman of the Board.
Address:No. 171, South Kesavaperumal Puram
Off Greenways Road,
Raja Anna Malai puram
Chennai – 600 028
Tel 044-24641232 24934481
Fax 044 24951632