Govt Job for Teaching Assistants (B.Tech. / B.E., Ph.D., M.Tech., M.E.)
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for SVNIT Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete SVNIT Teaching Assistants (B.Tech. / B.E., Ph.D., M.Tech., M.E.)recruitment process.
Teaching Assistants Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 21 January 2019, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) recruits Teaching Assistants posts. B.Tech. / B.E., Ph.D., M.Tech., M.E. experienced candidates can apply.
About Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology – SVNIT (सरदार वल्लभभाई राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान):
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Hindi: सरदार वल्लभभाई राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान , सूरत) (Gujarati: સરદાર વલ્લભભાઈ રાષ્ટ્રીય પ્રૌદ્યોગિકી સંસ્થાન) popularly known as National Institute of Technology, Surat, NIT Surat or SVNIT, is an engineering institute of higher education established by the Parliament of India in 1961. It is one of 30 National Institutes of Technology in India recognized by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance. According to the MHRD Ranking of Indian Universities 2016, it is ranked as the 2nd best NIT and in the top 15 engineering and science institutes in India. It is the Anchor Institute for the Auto and Engineering sector and will be training the workforce. The project is also designated as the “Center of Excellence” in water resources and flood management and is supported by the World Bank.
Contact us:S. V. NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Ichchhanath, SURAT-395 007
Office: 0261-2259571, 2259582-84 .
Fax: 0261-2227334, 2228394
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/