Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Govt Job for Chauffeur (10TH)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Supreme Court of India website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Supreme Court of India Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Supreme Court of India Chauffeur (10TH) recruitment process.
Supreme Court of India recruits Chauffeur posts. 10th Pass experience candidates can apply.
About Supreme Court of India (सुप्रीम कोर्ट ऑफ़ इंडिया):
Supreme Court of India came into existence on 26th January, 1950 and is located on Tilak Marg, New Delhi. The Supreme Court of India functioned from the Parliament House till it moved to the present building. It has a 27.6 metre high dome and a spacious colonnaded verandah. For a peek inside, you’ll have to obtain a visitor’s pass from the front office.
On the 28th of January, 1950, two days after India became a Sovereign Democratic Republic, the Supreme Court came into being. The inauguration took place in the Chamber of Princes in the Parliament building which also housed India’s Parliament, consisting of the Council of States and the House of the People. It was here, in this Chamber of Princes, that the Federal Court of India had sat for 12 years between 1937 and 1950. This was to be the home of the Supreme Court for years that were to follow until the Supreme Court acquired its own present premises.
Contact Us:The Registrar,
Supreme Court of India,
New Delhi-110 201 (India)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/